- 1 small pack of ready made sugar cookie dough
- 4 cups of colorful fruit of your preference
- 1 8 ounces pack/bar of softened cream cheese
- 1 pack of cool whip
1. Roll sugar cookie dough into small balls just under an inch and place them in muffin trays, in cup shapes.
2. Cook sugar cookie cups in the oven at 350 degrees for approx 7 mins,
3. Whip cream cheese.
4. Add in cool whip until well integrated.
5. Transfer the whip in a plastic food storage bag, cut off the corner of the bag with scissors and squeeze out the cream onto the baked cookies.
6. Play around with the adding of fruits as you like.
For about 20 bites
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
Cool recipe from Smashed Peas and Carrots
As simple as it gets –
Mix all the ingredients together.
Refrigerate it for a while in order to make the mix firmer and easier to work with.
Make small balls, bite size, from the mix. Refrigerate.
Optional – Roll the balls in coconut, make it less sticky and adds a little twist too it.
Detailed directions with photos in the link below –