- 1 small pack of ready made sugar cookie dough
- 4 cups of colorful fruit of your preference
- 1 8 ounces pack/bar of softened cream cheese
- 1 pack of cool whip
1. Roll sugar cookie dough into small balls just under an inch and place them in muffin trays, in cup shapes.
2. Cook sugar cookie cups in the oven at 350 degrees for approx 7 mins,
3. Whip cream cheese.
4. Add in cool whip until well integrated.
5. Transfer the whip in a plastic food storage bag, cut off the corner of the bag with scissors and squeeze out the cream onto the baked cookies.
6. Play around with the adding of fruits as you like.
- 6 ounces raspberry or grape flavor gelatin
- 100 plastic straws
- 1 empty, cleaned 1-quart milk or orange juice carton to hold straws
- 3 cups boiling water
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 12-15 drops green food coloring waxed paper
- In a bowl, put the gelatins and pour boiling water.
- Mix the water and the gelatine until it’s perfectly even.
- Cool approx 20 mins, until tepid.
- Pull the straws to maximum length and place them upside down in the container.
- Cover them with a band to make sure they stay together.
- Mix the gelatin with cream and food coloring.
- Fill the straws.
- Cool approx 9 hrs until the gelatin is firm.
- Move the straws from the container and separate them.
- Put every 3 straws in hot water for 2 secs.
- Separate the worms from the straws with your hands.
- Put the worms on baking sheets and cool for 2 hrs.
Post thanks to Keith from The Red Deer Painters – http://www.thereddeerpainters.com