Poached Egg Caesar Salad
Recipe type: Salads
- 1 head Romaine lettuce
- 6 oz. french bread
- ¼ cup shaved Parmesan
- ¼ cup favorite caesar dressing
- 4 eggs, poached
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- First, make the croutons. Tear small, bite-sized pieces of bread and place in a bowl. Toss with garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper. Place in pre-heated 400 degree oven for 8-12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Wash and dry romaine, then finely chop.
- In a large mixing bowl toss chopped lettuce with dressing, Parmesan, croutons, salt and pepper.
- Divide contents into 4 bowls. Top each salad with a gently poached egg, grind some black pepper on top.