Cheesy Baked Cauliflower – This One Might Make A Believer Out Of The Rest Of The Family! Well, Not My Husband, But The Rest Of Us Liked It!
The Most Amazing Garlic Bread You’ll Ever Have, Garlic Bread, Cheese, Homemade, Diy, Dinner, Snack, Cheesy
- 1 loaf of bread
- 1 stick butter
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 3 tsp onion
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 3 tsp parsley
- 12 oz cheese
- Melt the butter. Meanwhile, finely chop the onions garlic and parsley.
- Add those to a bowl with the oil and poppy seeds. Mix well.
- Make X shaped cuts in the loaf (see image).
- Fill the cuts with the mix. Then, stuff it with pieces of cheese.
- Mix the melted butter, olive oil, onion, garlic, dijon mustard, poppy seeds and parsley in a bowl.
- Cut the bread into cubes with X slices without cutting all the way through the bottom crust.
- Pour the butter-onion garlic mixture carefully into those X cracks using a small spoon and over the top of the bread. Fill those delicious cracks with the grated cheese. (It seems like a lot of work and trouble but it’s all worth it. Yes.)
- Heat oven to 300F.
- Place on a baking pan and bake 10 min cover with foil and then 10 more minutes uncovered.