- 1 10 – ounce thawed broccoli
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup white rice
- 1/4 cup Ranch Dressing
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup grated cheese (any of your favourite kind)
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper – to taste
- Boil rice.
- Move cooked rice to a bowl to cool for a minute.
- Throw in all the ingredients, but only use 1/2 of the cheese.
- Grease a 8 cup muffin tray and make balls accordingly, thereafter sprinkling the rest of cheese on top.
- Put in the oven for 25 minutes and bake at 350 degrees – until golden and crisp.