- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 4 clean chicken breasts
- 2 small shallot onions
- 1/2 cup beer
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. parsley leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place a heavy skillet over medium to high heat. Add oil.
- Salt and pepper the chicken breasts to taste and place in skillet
- Meanwhile, Slice onions.
- Take breasts out when cooked and put aside.
- Add onions to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix beer, soy sauce, mustard and honey.
- Pour mix to the skillet, and bring to a boil while constantly stirring.
- Simmer for 5 minutes. Then, replace Breasts to the skillet – make sure cover the breast nicely with the sauce.
- To serve, add chopped parsley.