- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. premium balsamic vinegar
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 tbspn olive oil
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 pack of cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup water
1. Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
2. With a bit of oil, cook chicken breasts for approx. 10 mins in a pan until brown.
3. Mix garlic, basil, olive oil, vinegar, water in a blender.
4. Place chicken breasts in a glass dish and pour the blended mixture over the chicken.
5. Add mushrooms, tomatoes and onions on top.
6. Bake for approx. 40 minutes – the chicken should be cooked through.
7. Prepare basmati or wild rice, and place the chicken dish on top.
8. A fresh salad on the side is recommended. (Greek/endive/pear salads work well)