Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan and Lemon
Recipe type: Sides
- 1 bunch asparagus, tough ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Place the asparagus on a baking sheet and drizzle with the oil.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, salt, and pepper, then toss to combine.
- Spread the asparagus into a single even layer.
- Roast the asparagus until tender, about 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest and juice, then serve.