- 6 ounces chocolate
- 1/2 ounces coffee
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 package instant pudding
- 1/2 cup milk
For the cups-
Melt the chocolate and butter over hot water (double pot) while adding the coffee. once the mix is nice and even, remove and let chill for a while.
Like in the image, dip balloons into the chocolate mix and let dry on a baking paper. Refrigerate.
For the fillings-
- In a bowl, beat the whipping cream, milk and instant pudding until getting a firm texture.
- Fill the previously made cups with the filling.
- Top with cinnamon.
- 3 cups cubed and cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
- 1/4 cup feta, crumbled
- 8 lasagna pieces, cooked
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 1/2 cups of pasta sauce (either Prego or homemade tomato sauce)
1. Mix combine chicken, cheeses, milk, and pepper in a bowl.
2. On every lasagna piece, pour the half a cup of sauce and roll.
3. Pour one cup of sauce in a pyrex.
4. Place the lasagna rolls in the dish with the edge of the fold facing down.
5. Pour the rest of the sauce over the rolls.
6. Place cover before putting in the oven.
7. Bake for 30 mins at 375 degrees.
8. Sprinkle on top parmesan cheese.