• 2 c flour
• 2 cups sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1 cups butter
• 1/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1 cups coca-cola
• 1/2 cups buttermilk
• 2 eggs
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup coca cola
4 cups of powdered sugar
1 cup chopped pecans
- In a pot or deep pan, insert butter, cocoa powder, coca- cola and buttermilk on med to high heat.
- Mix well and remove from heat once boiled.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon and put into pot whisking it well.
- Include eggs and vanilla – whisk again.
- Mix into pot and bake for 30 minutes @ 350F.
- For the glaze, mix butter, cocoa powder and coca cola into a pan and boil.
- Remove from heat once boiled.
- Add 4 cups of powdered sugar, stirring between each one, until smoothly combined.
- Add in the pecans and stir.
- Apply glaze onto cake (once out of the oven), and serve.
• 1 loaf of thawed dough
• 6 oz cooked spaghetti
• 1 cup of any sauce for the spaghetti (either tomato basil sauce or bolognaise) – must be thick
• 8 oz of mozzarella cubes
• parmesan cheese
• 1 egg white, beaten
• parsley or oregano flakes
1. Prepare flour onto a counter or use a baking sheet to roll the dough on.
2. Roll out the loaf into a large rectangle, about the thickness of less than an inch.
3. Set the dough at rest by covering it with a plastic wrap for about 12 minutes.
4. Boil spaghetti, drain and let cool.
5. Unwrap dough.
6. Drop the spaghetti in the center into a bundle from one end to the other, length-wise, leaving space on the sides for the folding.
7. Pour the sauce and mozzarella cubes onto the spaghetti.
8. Make even slits on both sides of the dough to create folds or flaps for folding. The flaps should be of the same width and wide enough to hold the filling together without tearing.
9. Fold the top and bottom part over the filling, in order to allow the first flaps to stick onto something.
10. Start folding flaps. Left over right, right over left.
11. Lastly, pull the last strip over and under the bread.
12. Carefully place bread on a large, greased, baking sheet.
13. Brush egg white and top with Parmesan cheese, gralic and parsley/oregano.
14. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 mins.
15. Let it cool before slicing and serving.
2/3 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 cup sour cream
For the frosting-
1/4 cup butter
1 cup powdered sugar
In a small bowl, mix well brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, sour cream and butter.
In a larger bowl, mix the salt, baking powder, flour and soda.
Combine the two mixtures.
Preheat oven to 350F.
On a baking pan, create 1 inch circles of the cookie dough.
Bake for 10 minutes.
For the frosting –
Browned Butter Frosting
In a skillet over a medium heat, combine the ingredients and stir constantly until getting a “steady” frosting.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups Ice
- 1/3 cup plain Yogurt
- 1/2 cup cooked oatmeal
- 1/3 cup raw almonds
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 dates (optional)
Put all ingredients in a blender, ice in last.
Blend starting from low to high, and remain on high until smoothie is thick and creamy.
4 chicken breasts
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 Tsp. garlic powder
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients except for the chicken breasts.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking pan and pour the sauce over it.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.
Yields 30-60 cookies
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon espresso of instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 5 ounces dark chocolate (70% minimum), broken up
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, broken up
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt – leave to set.
- Whip eggs in an electric mixer.
- Add sugar, espresso, and vanilla beat with the eggs for 15 minutes on high speed, this will make it very thick.
- In the meantime, melt the butter using a double-cooker (or a steel bowl over a pot of simmering water).
- Add the 2 kinds of chocolates until all melted.
- Turn off the heat and mix, so the chocolate and butter are combined.
- Pour the choc mixture into the whipped mixture, and mix slightly so as not to ruin the texture and not to combine fully.
- Fold in the flour mixture and the chocolate chips.
- If it doesn’t seem thick enough, set it aside for about 5 mins.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop out quantities of cookies onto baking sheet (you may need 2 sheets).
- Bake for 8 minutes, the cookies should be crispy from outside and juicy from inside.
- Leave on a metal tray or wrack to cool, this will make it easier to remove the baking sheets.