4 chicken breasts
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 Tsp. garlic powder
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients except for the chicken breasts.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking pan and pour the sauce over it.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 4 clean chicken breasts
- 2 small shallot onions
- 1/2 cup beer
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. parsley leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place a heavy skillet over medium to high heat. Add oil.
- Salt and pepper the chicken breasts to taste and place in skillet
- Meanwhile, Slice onions.
- Take breasts out when cooked and put aside.
- Add onions to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix beer, soy sauce, mustard and honey.
- Pour mix to the skillet, and bring to a boil while constantly stirring.
- Simmer for 5 minutes. Then, replace Breasts to the skillet – make sure cover the breast nicely with the sauce.
- To serve, add chopped parsley.
- 1 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup butter
- 2/3 cup shortening (room temp)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp almond extract
- 2 1/2 cups cake flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Course sugar for the top
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix sugar, butter and shortening.
3. Add the eggs and almond extract.
4. In a separate bowl, mix flour, cornstarch, and baking powder and salt until all combined and pour into butter/egg mixture.
5. Make rough balls, adding in a sprinkle of the course sugar
6. Put in the oven for 4 mins.
7. Carefully use an appropriate utensil to flatten cookies while in the oven.
8. Bake for 4 more mins.
9. Remove for cooling.
From Cody Kitchen Confections