2 lbs boneless & skinless chicken breast tenders
1/2 cup cashews
1 garlic clove, minced
4 tbsps rice wine vinegar
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp canola oil
1 tsp grated fresh ginger
1/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
4 tbsps ketchup
- Mix flour & pepper in a big resealable food storage bag.
- Mix again, this time with the chicken.
- Heat oil in a pan over high flame.
- Add the chicken for 4 mins while flipping sides.
- Put the chicken in bag for slow cooking.
- Make the sauce in a bowl by combining soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, sugar, garlic, ginger, and pepper flakes.
- Pour over chicken and cook (on low!) for 3 hrs.
- Mix with the cashews.
- Combine with rice for the complete experience.
- Add the sauce.