Oven Roasted Potatoes with Tomatoes, Olives and Rosemary
Recipe type: Sides
- 1½ pound fingerling potatoes, scrubbed and halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, halved lengthwise
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet, drizzle with the oil, sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper, then toss to combine.
- Roast the potatoes until they begin to become tender, about 15 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, olives, then stir to combine.
- Continue roasting until the potatoes are browned and tender, about 10 minutes more.