Recipe type: Meat
- 6 veal scallopini cutlets
- ½ cup fine bread crumbs
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
- Pat dry veal cutlets.
- In one shallow bowl, whisk together eggs and heavy cream.
- In a second shallow bowl mix together flour and ½ teaspoon salt.
- In a third shallow bowl place the breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil to medium-high in large skillet. Set aside a sheet pan lined with paper towels to absorb the excess oil from frying.
- Dredge veal in flour so that it is coated, then dredge in egg wash, then finally in the breadcrumbs. Place in skillet, fry for 2-3 minutes, until golden brown. Flip over, and cook on opposite side for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from pan and let drain on paper towel.