Recipe type: Sides
- 1 lb. small, round potatoes
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 tbs. butter
- Salt and pepper
- Handful of thyme for garnish
- Scrub potatoes. Heat vegetable oil in a heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat. Add a layer of the potatoes. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock, and continue to cook uncovered until most of the liquid has been absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Using the bottom of a glass, gently “smash” the potatoes until they just barely pop their skins and flatten a bit.
- Add butter, and let cook for another 2-3 minutes until they begin to caramelize.
- Using tongs, flip the potatoes over and cook 2-3 minutes until the other side becomes brown.
- Place in serving dish, season with salt and pepper and garnish with thyme leaves.
- Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes
- Oven Roasted Potatoes with Tomatoes, Olives and Rosemary
- 5-6 Potatoes Diced With Skin On; 3-4 Tbs Olive Oil; 1/4 C Parm Cheese; 1 1/2 Tsp Paprika; 3/4 Tsp Garlic Powder; 1/2 Tsp Season Salt; 1/4 Tsp Pepper. 425 On Sprayed Foil Lined Cookie Sheet. 45 Min Stir Every 15 Min
- Roasted Ranch Potatoes with Bacon and Cheese
- Pan-Roasted Swordfish with Lemon-Lime Drizzle and Golden Potatoes
- Just Mash Potatoes Plain With Butter Or You Can Add Yummy Ingredients Like Cooked Bacon, Cheese, Parsley, Green Onion Etc. Stuff In To A Greased Muffin Tin, Run A Fork Along The Top And Brush With Melted Butter Or Olive Oil. Bake At 375 Degrees Or Until Tops Are Crispy And Golden.
- Cumin Cauliflower Puree
- Simple Holiday Vegetable Sides – Mashed Potatoes
- Paleo Breakfast In A Skillet Sweet Potatoes, Garlic, Bell Pepper & Onion, Tomato… Breakfast Sausage/bacon, Fresh Spinach, Season To Taste With Preferred Salt. Gotta Try This One.
- Chili Haricot Verts
- Jalepeno Deviled Eggs
- Party Potatoes Deluxe