Slow Cooked Sweet and Spicy Baby Back Ribs
Recipe type: Meat & Chicken
Serves: 1 rack of ribs
- 1 rack of ribs
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbs. siracha
- 2 tbs. maple syrup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- Rub the ribs with salt and pepper, and minced garlic
- In a bowl combine all of the other ingredients (BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce, siracha, maple syrup) and stir to combine.
- Add the ribs to the slow cooker, pour the BBQ sauce mixture over the ribs. Cook on low for 6 hours. The meat should be very tender and almost falling off of the bone.
- Remove from slow cooker.
- For extra crispiness, place under broiler for 3-5 minutes to caramelize.