Grilled Corn on the Cob with Chile and Lime
Recipe type: Veggie
- 4 cobs of fresh corn, shucked, trimming the end and leaving the stem intact
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat an outdoor grill or grill pan over high heat.
- Grill the corn, turning occasionally, until the kernels begin to char on all sides, about 15 minutes in total.
- Spread an even amount of butter on each cob of corn and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the cobs with an even amount of lime zest and juice, Parmesan, and cayenne.
- Serve immediately.