Goat Cheese Potato Gratin
Recipe type: Sides
- 2 lbs. Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 cups half and half
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Coat 11×7 inch baking dish with butter or non-stick spray.
- Use a mandolin to slice potatoes very thinly.
- Place a layer of sliced potatoes in baking dish. Sprinkle with garlic, goat cheese, Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper. Repeat the process two more times so that you have three layers of potatoes, garlic, cheeses, and salt and pepper.
- Pour half and half into baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for about 1 hour and 15 minutes. The top should be browned and the potatoes will be tender. Allow the dish to cool for at least 15 minutes before serving.