Curried Chicken Breasts
Recipe type: Meat & Chicken
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbs. curry powder
- 1 tbs. flour
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 8 lemon wedges
- Cut chicken breasts in half down the middle, so that you have two very thin cuts of chicken per breast (4 in total).
- Lightly dust one side of chicken with curry powder, salt, pepper, and a touch of flour.
- Heat a large skillet with olive oil to medium-high heat.
- Place chicken breasts into oil, seasoned side down. Repeat the seasoning to the exposed side.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, until golden brown. Flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon wedges, serve over rice.