Cumin Cauliflower Puree
Recipe type: Sides
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 tbs. butter
- 1 tsp. cumin
- Salt and pepper
- Cut leaves from the cauliflower, then chop into 2 inch cubes. Place in colander and rinse.
- In a large stock pot, bring stock to a boil, then add chunks of cauliflower. Boil uncovered for 10-12 minutes, or until cauliflower is fork-tender.
- Remove from heat, add butter and cumin, salt and pepper to taste.
- Using an emersion blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Black Bean Tacos #vegetarian #recipe 2 Cans Of Black Beans, Drained And Rinsed ½ Cup Red Onion, Chopped 1 Tsp. Cumin 1 Tsp. Paprika ¼ To ½ Cup Fresh Cilantro, Chopped 1 Large Tomato, Diced Coarsely Ground Sea Salt And Fresh Ground Pepper To Taste 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil 1 Cup Monterey Jack Cheese, Grated 12 Corn Tortillas
- White Turkey And Corn Stew – 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil 1 1/2 Cups Chopped Onion 2 Cloves Garlic, Chopped 4 Cups Diced Cooked White Turkey Meat 1 Tbsp. Ground Cumin 1 1/2 Tsp. Chili Powder 1 Tsp. Mild Jalapeño Sauce 1/2 Tsp. Salt 2 1/2 Cups Chicken Broth 1 10-oz. Box Frozen Corn 1 15.5-oz. Can White Beans, Drained And Rinsed 1 4-oz. Can Diced Green Chilies, Drained 1/2 Cup Sour Cream 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- “Smashed” Potatoes
- Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower- My Version- Olive Oil, Parmesan, Cherry Peppers, Capers. 425* For 40 Min, Tossed 1/2 Way Thru
- Live Right Be Healthy: Thai Green Curry W/ Coconut Cauliflower Rice
- Cauliflower Crisps
- Bacon-cheddar Cauliflower Chowder | 23 Super Satisfying Low-carb Dinners
- Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower
- Cheesy Baked Cauliflower – This One Might Make A Believer Out Of The Rest Of The Family! Well, Not My Husband, But The Rest Of Us Liked It!
- Cauliflower Popcorn (dehydrated)
- Roasted #cauliflower – #vegan Food & Info Blog
- I’m Gonna Make Tater Tot Casserole With These!!!! Hot ‘n’ Crispy Cauliflower Tader-tots