Chili Haricot Verts
Recipe type: Sides
- 1 lb. haricot verts, washed and trimmed
- 2 tsp. canola oil
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp. siracha
- In a large skillet, heat oil on medium.
- Add ginger and garlic, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add haricot verts and sautee for another 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and siracha, stir and cook until beans reach desired doneness, about 2-5 more minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Ginger, Garlic & Chili Shrimp………. (for The Brine) Kosher Salt, Sugar, Chili Powder, Water, 2 Lbs Shrimp. (for Cooking) Vegetable Oil, Fresh Ginger, Garlic Cloves, Sugar
- White Turkey And Corn Stew – 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil 1 1/2 Cups Chopped Onion 2 Cloves Garlic, Chopped 4 Cups Diced Cooked White Turkey Meat 1 Tbsp. Ground Cumin 1 1/2 Tsp. Chili Powder 1 Tsp. Mild Jalapeño Sauce 1/2 Tsp. Salt 2 1/2 Cups Chicken Broth 1 10-oz. Box Frozen Corn 1 15.5-oz. Can White Beans, Drained And Rinsed 1 4-oz. Can Diced Green Chilies, Drained 1/2 Cup Sour Cream 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- Penne Pasta with Sun-dried Tomato Cream Sauce
- Garlic Grilled Tomatoes
- Really Good. Could Use A Little Spicing Up. Some Siracha Or Chili Garlic Sauce. Used 2/3Rds Of The Marinade For The Fish And The Other 1/3Rd For The Sauteed Spinach. Served Over Coconut Brown Rice. Delish. I Did Not Make The Extra Glaze To Go On Top And Did Not Miss It.toasted Sesame Ginger Salmon Recipe – Thumbs Up From The Whole Family. Will Make Again.
- Steamed Soy Ginger Bok Choy
- Oven Roasted Potatoes with Tomatoes, Olives and Rosemary
- Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Baked Parmesan Zucchini Coins
- Roasted Kale with Crumbled Feta
- 2 Minute Microwave Fudge
- Strawberries Filled with ready-made cheesecake filling