Capellini Pasta with Salmon and Mushrooms
Recipe type: Pasta
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 12oz. salmon filet, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ lbs. Mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ⅓ cup dry white wine
- 3 tbs. capers
- ½ lb. Capellini, cooked to al dente
- ¼ cup fresh dill
- 1 tbs. lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Add to large skillet, saute until cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer salmon to a plate. Add garlic, mushrooms, saute for 3 minutes. Add tomatoes, wine, and capers, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add cooked capellini, dill, lemon juice, and salmon to skillet, season with salt and pepper, cook together for another 2 minutes.
- Place into bowls, garnish with leftover dill.