Basil Garlic Bread
Recipe type: Pastries
- 1 loaf of french bread, cut in half lengthwise
- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup basil
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a food processor, combine butter, basil, garlic, and Parmesan cheese. Basil should still be chunky.
- Spread basil/butter mixture over cut halves of bread. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook in oven on foil-lined baking sheet for 10-15 minutes, or until bread reaches desired doneness.
- Baked Parmesan Chicken •6-8 Boneless, Skinless Chicken •1 Stick Of Melted Butter •2 Tsp Minced Garlic •1 Cup Italian Bread Crumbs •2/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese •1 Tsp Dried Basil •salt, To Taste (opt)
- A Fun Party Loaf for Your Next Party or Family Gathering
- Italian Garlic Bread with Gorgonzola
- Garlic Naan
- Stuffed Cheesy Bread
- Baked Spaghetti in Garlic Bread
- Blueberry Cream Cake
- California Chicken, Veggie, Avocado & Rice Bowl – Chicken Breasts, Olive Oil, Garlic, Onion Powder, Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Smoked Paprika, Parsley, Basil, Jasmine Or Basmati Rice, Red Pepper, Zucchini, Avocados, Lemon, Grape Tomatoes, Walnuts, & Crumbled Blue Cheese
- The Most Amazing Garlic Bread You’ll Ever Have, Garlic Bread, Cheese, Homemade, Diy, Dinner, Snack, Cheesy
- Vegetable Frittata with Fresh Mozzarella and Basil
- Most Popular Mexican Pastries | My Top 10 Food Photos Of 2009 | J.c. Reid, Texas
- Oven-Baked Eggplant Parmesan with Fresh Basil