Angel Hair Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Herbed Goat Cheese
Recipe type: Pasta
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup sundried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and sliced ¼-inch thick
- 4 ounces herbed goat cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the angel hair according to the package directions, then drain.
- While the pasta is cooking, place a large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add the oil followed by the garlic and cook just until you can smell the aroma of the garlic.
- Remove the skillet from heat until the pasta is finished cooking.
- Add the cooked pasta, sundried tomatoes, salt, and pepper to the skillet with the garlic and toss to coat.
- Place over low heat and toss until warmed through. Sprinkle with the crumbled goat cheese and parsley, then serve.