Tender Chicken Breast with Olives and Grape Tomatoes
Recipe type: Meat & Chicken
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- ⅓ cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- ½ cup loosely packed fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, trimmed
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, olives, feta, parsley, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Set aside to marinate while you make the chicken.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil followed by the seasoned chicken breasts.
- Cook until browned on both sides and no longer pink in the middle, about 5 minutes per side.
- Serve the tomato-olive mixture over the chicken, then serve.