Broiled Salmon with Spinach, Feta, and Lemon
Recipe type: Fish
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups firmly packed baby spinach
- ¼ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the broiler. Line the broiler pan with aluminum foil and lightly coat with oil.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Place the salmon on the broiler pan and broil until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the oil followed by the spinach and cook, stirring often, until wilted.
- Stir the lemon juice and lemon zest into the spinach.
- Serve the salmon over the spinach and sprinkle with feta cheese.