Baked Tilapia with Mustard, Lemon, and Horseradish
Recipe type: Fish
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- ¾ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided into 4 slices
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Lightly butter a medium casserole dish.
- Season the tilapia with salt and pepper. Add 1 tablespoon of the parsley, lemon juice, horseradish, mustard, and broth to the casserole dish and whisk to combine.
- Place the tilapia fillets in the casserole dish and spoon the horseradish mixture of them.
- Top each fillet with a slice of butter and bake, basting occasionally if desired, until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the fish with the remaining 2 tablespoons of parsley and lemon zest.
- Serve with the lemon wedges.