- 1 lb. ground beef or turkey
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 12 Jumbo Pasta shells
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup taco sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Jack cheese
- Cook Shells.
- On the stove sear Beef or turkey.
- Add Taco and cream cheese. Cover, remove from heat and let it sit for a while while the cheese is melting.
- Stuff the shells with the mix and place in a baking pan. Cover with sauce.
- Bake covered with foil for half an hour at 350F. Take out and put some cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered until the cheese melted and starting to brown a little.
- Crab-salad Jumbo Shells – Crab-salad Jumbo Shells ~ 30 Jumbo Pasta Shells, 1 Cup Finely Chopped Broccoli, 1 Garlic Clove Minced, 16 Oz Chopped Imitation Crab Meat, 8 Oz Sour Cream, 1/2 Cup Mayo, 1/4 Cup Finely Shredded Carrot, 1/4 Cup Diced Seeded Cucumber, 1 Tbsp Chopped Green Onion & 1 Tsp Dill Weed
- Amazing Taco Pasta
- Chicken and Cheese Lasagna Roll-Ups
- Bow Tie Pasta with Spinach, Peppers, and Sausage
- Baked Rotini with Chicken and Tomatoes
- Creamy Fettuccine with White Beans and Basil
- Greek Pasta Salad
- Penne Pasta with Sun-dried Tomato Cream Sauce
- Angel Hair Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Herbed Goat Cheese
- Capellini Pasta with Salmon and Mushrooms
- Pasta with Avocados, Bacon and Parmesan
- Cajun Chicken Pasta // Substitute Spaghetti Squash For A Low Carb Option#fresh #fastfood #skillet