- 4 pounds Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Boil a pot of water
- Dice the potatoes to an approximately 1 inch cubes.
- Once the water has boiled, throw the potatoes in and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Pour the water out and shake the potatoes hard, so their edges would become un-even.
- In a pan, put some oil and heat it up.
- Once the oil is hot, add the potatoes and roast evenly.
- While roasting, check if the potatoes are ready. once they are almost ready, add the garlic and the cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- For serving, sprinkle with parsley.