- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat butter and honey in a pot suitable for the oven.
- Trim pork of excess fat and silverskin.
- Season pork with black pepper and Cajun seasoning.
- Place tenderloin in pot and cook one side for 5 minutes, then the other for 5 minutes.
- Be sure not to burn the honey, if so, reduce heat to low.
- Move to oven for 15-20 minutes (no need to cover)
- Check whether roasted through, as a thicker tenderloin may take longer. If ready, take out of oven and put tenderloin on a plate so long (covered with foil or another plate).
- Place pot on the heat, add a bit of water to simmer for around 5 mins, until reduced to 1/2 cup.
- Cut pork in slants and pour sauce generously.