Coca Cola Chocolate Cake – AKA – The Triple C Cake
• 2 c flour
• 2 cups sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1 cups butter
• 1/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1 cups coca-cola
• 1/2 cups buttermilk
• 2 eggs
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup coca cola
4 cups of powdered sugar
1 cup chopped pecans
- In a pot or deep pan, insert butter, cocoa powder, coca- cola and buttermilk on med to high heat.
- Mix well and remove from heat once boiled.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon and put into pot whisking it well.
- Include eggs and vanilla – whisk again.
- Mix into pot and bake for 30 minutes.
- For the glaze, mix butter, cocoa powder and coca cola into a pan and boil.
- Remove from heat once boiled.
- Add 4 cups of powdered sugar, stirring between each one, until smoothly combined.
- Add in the pecans and stir.
- Apply glaze onto cake (once out of the oven), and serve.