- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. premium balsamic vinegar
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 tbspn olive oil
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 pack of cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup water
1. Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
2. With a bit of oil, cook chicken breasts for approx. 10 mins in a pan until brown.
3. Mix garlic, basil, olive oil, vinegar, water in a blender.
4. Place chicken breasts in a glass dish and pour the blended mixture over the chicken.
5. Add mushrooms, tomatoes and onions on top.
6. Bake for approx. 40 minutes – the chicken should be cooked through.
7. Prepare basmati or wild rice, and place the chicken dish on top.
8. A fresh salad on the side is recommended. (Greek/endive/pear salads work well)
- Baked Rotini with Chicken and Tomatoes
- Tender Chicken Breast with Olives and Grape Tomatoes
- Cajun Chicken Stuffed with Pepper Jack Cheese & Spinach
- California Chicken, Veggie, Avocado & Rice Bowl – Chicken Breasts, Olive Oil, Garlic, Onion Powder, Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Smoked Paprika, Parsley, Basil, Jasmine Or Basmati Rice, Red Pepper, Zucchini, Avocados, Lemon, Grape Tomatoes, Walnuts, & Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Balsamic Green Bean Salad – Balsamic Green Bean Salad With Tomatoes And Feta Added At The End. Delicious, Will Definitely Make Again! Used Balsamic Vinegarette Instead Of The Balsamic Vinegar And Olive Oil, Regular Onion Instead Of Red Onion.
- Melt in Your Mouth Chicken Breast
- Amazing Chicken Parm Meatballs
- Chicken and Cheese Lasagna Roll-Ups
- Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Chicken with Honey-Beer Sauce
- Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken