- 1 loaf of thawed dough
- strips of any of kind of cheese
- bacon, cooked
- spring onion, chopped
- any of your favorite dip
- Roll out loaf to fit your bundt cake dish, the size of about 20-22 inch, grease the dish and place inside.
- Wrap slightly with plastic wait till the loaf is raised twice its size.
- Take of plastic and bake for approx 25 mins, 350 degrees – it should turn golden.
- Remove from oven and slice – without hitting the crust – diagonally crisscrosses as the picture shows.
- Transfer to baking sheet.
- Tuck in the bacon and cheese in between the slices.
- Place in oven for 5-10 more mins – the cheese should be fully melted.
- Remove and place a bowl with the dip inside, in the center of the hot loaf.