- loaf of Italian Bread.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Dried Basil
Preheat oven to 400F.
Finely chop garlic.
Mix well Garlic, butter, parsley, salt and pepper and basil.
Make cuts in the bread. Stuff it with the mix, and cheeses.
Bake for 10 to 20 minutes covered with foil
From Thibeault’s Table
- Baked Parmesan Chicken •6-8 Boneless, Skinless Chicken •1 Stick Of Melted Butter •2 Tsp Minced Garlic •1 Cup Italian Bread Crumbs •2/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese •1 Tsp Dried Basil •salt, To Taste (opt)
- Basil Garlic Bread
- Stuffed Cheesy Bread
- Baked Spaghetti in Garlic Bread
- Garlic Naan
- The Most Amazing Garlic Bread You’ll Ever Have, Garlic Bread, Cheese, Homemade, Diy, Dinner, Snack, Cheesy
- A Fun Party Loaf for Your Next Party or Family Gathering
- Focaccia Bread
- Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes
- Amish Country Bread
- Gorgonzola Stuffed Dates / Party Perfect Appetizers And Hor D’oeuvres Recipes
- Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken 1 Package Of Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Breasts 1 Package Of Your Favorite Pasta (i Used Whole Wheat Bow Tie) 1 Block Of Cream Cheese 1 Packet Of Zesty Italian Seasoning (you Can Find This Right By All The Salad Dressings) 2 Cans Cream Of Chicken Soup Fresh Parmesan Cheese To Top It Off With