- 10 mediun sized Tomatoes
- 10 Garlic Cloves
- Olive Oil
- Finely chop Garlic and leafs (Thyme, Sage, Oregano).
- In a Bowl, mix all the ingredients except of the tomatoes. Whisk well.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and pour the mix over it.
- Grill to taste on a frying pan on a high heat.
Post thanks to Albert hood – The Edmonton Painters http://www.theedmontonpainters.com/
- Chili Haricot Verts
- California Chicken, Veggie, Avocado & Rice Bowl – Chicken Breasts, Olive Oil, Garlic, Onion Powder, Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Smoked Paprika, Parsley, Basil, Jasmine Or Basmati Rice, Red Pepper, Zucchini, Avocados, Lemon, Grape Tomatoes, Walnuts, & Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Sweet Garlic Chicken. Great Baked Chicken Recipe That’s Quick And Simple Enough To Add Some Kick To Your Weekday Meal.
- From The Kitchen Roast Salmon With Garlic, Dill And Lemon With Quick Cucumber Relish
- Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Tender Chicken Breast with Olives and Grape Tomatoes
- 2 Minute Microwave Fudge
- Penne Pasta with Sun-dried Tomato Cream Sauce
- Eggs for breakfast sandwiches
- Three Ingredients Nutella Brownies
- Oven Roasted Potatoes with Tomatoes, Olives and Rosemary
- Garlic Naan