- 1 small pack of ready made sugar cookie dough
- 4 cups of colorful fruit of your preference
- 1 8 ounces pack/bar of softened cream cheese
- 1 pack of cool whip
1. Roll sugar cookie dough into small balls just under an inch and place them in muffin trays, in cup shapes.
2. Cook sugar cookie cups in the oven at 350 degrees for approx 7 mins,
3. Whip cream cheese.
4. Add in cool whip until well integrated.
5. Transfer the whip in a plastic food storage bag, cut off the corner of the bag with scissors and squeeze out the cream onto the baked cookies.
6. Play around with the adding of fruits as you like.