Delicious Lemon Garlic Brussels Sprouts
• 2 pounds Brussel Sprouts
• 4 tablespoons olive oil
• 5 minced cloves garlic
• 1 juiced and grated lemon
• 3 tbsp yellow cheese (preferably Gruyere cheese)
1. Cut off edges and remove outer layer of the brussle sprouts, then slice into halves.
2. Saute brussles for approx. 8 minutes. The outer side should turn yellowy gold, and the inner part, tender and cooked through.
3. After a few minutes, add garlic.
4. Lower the heat and mix in the lemon juice & zest, salt and pepper. Stir well.
5. Taste and add flavor if need be.
6. Transfer brussles to serving dish, sprinkle cheese on top and serve hot.
From What’s Gaby Cooking