• 2 pounds Brussel Sprouts
• 4 tablespoons olive oil
• 5 minced cloves garlic
• 1 juiced and grated lemon
• 3 tbsp yellow cheese (preferably Gruyere cheese)
1. Cut off edges and remove outer layer of the brussle sprouts, then slice into halves.
2. Saute brussles for approx. 8 minutes. The outer side should turn yellowy gold, and the inner part, tender and cooked through.
3. After a few minutes, add garlic.
4. Lower the heat and mix in the lemon juice & zest, salt and pepper. Stir well.
5. Taste and add flavor if need be.
6. Transfer brussles to serving dish, sprinkle cheese on top and serve hot.
From What’s Gaby Cooking
- Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan and Lemon
- Roasted-garlic Hummus – Humus -m-m-m-m…. Ingredients 3 Large Garlic Cloves, Unpeeled 1 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon Extra-virgin Olive Oil One 19-ounce Can Chickpeas, Drained 1/4 Cup Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice 3 Tablespoons Sesame Tahini 3 Tablespoons Water 1 Teaspoon Coarse Salt 1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper 1/4 Cup Fresh Chives, Minced Assorted Crudites, For Serving
- Lemon Parmesan Pasta: 1/2 Lb Angel Hair Pasta, 1 Lb Boneless Chicken Breasts Cooked And Chopped, 2-3 Cloves Minced Garlic, 2T Butter, Zest And Juice From 1 Lemon (3T), 1/2C Grated Parmesan, 1/2C Reserved Pasta Water, 1/2C Milk. In Lg. Skillet, Sauté Garlic In Butter And Set Aside. Cook Pasta. Put Pasta In Lg. Skillet And Toss With All Ingredients.
- Brussels Sprouts With Smoked Bacon In A Mustard Cream Topped With A Parmesan…
- California Chicken, Veggie, Avocado & Rice Bowl – Chicken Breasts, Olive Oil, Garlic, Onion Powder, Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Smoked Paprika, Parsley, Basil, Jasmine Or Basmati Rice, Red Pepper, Zucchini, Avocados, Lemon, Grape Tomatoes, Walnuts, & Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes
- Lemon Garlic Salad Dressing Recipe
- From The Kitchen Roast Salmon With Garlic, Dill And Lemon With Quick Cucumber Relish
- According To Jax: Lemon Garlic Tilapia Recipe
- Farro, Brussels Sprouts
- B Is For: Brussels Sprout Chips
- Oven Roasted Potatoes with Tomatoes, Olives and Rosemary