serves 2 (double ratio to make 4)
• 2 average sized chicken breasts
• 2 ounces pepper jack cheese, shredded (you can use up to 6 oz)
• 1/2 cup of cooked spinach (or defrost frozen spinach)
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning (paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, oregano and thyme).
• 1/2 tablespoon breadcrumbs
• Freshly ground black pepper and sea salt, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Pound the chicken breast flat, but not too thin.
3. Throw in pepper jack cheese, spinach, salt and pepper into a medium sized bowl.
4. In another bowl, mix the Cajon spices with the breadcrumbs.
5. Provide a serving of about 1/4 c of the spinach mixture onto each chicken breast.
6. Make rolls of each chicken breast firm and tie the rolled chicken with string or hold together with plenty of toothpicks.
7. Spread olive oil onto each chicken.
8. Add the Cajon seasoning on top.
9. Place a sheet of foil onto a tray and the lay chicken rolls with folded parts facing down onto the sheet.
10. Let the chicken cook through for 35 to 40 minutes.
11. Take out toothpicks or ties before serving.
12. Bon appetite!
Post thanks to Steven Goldstein – The Los Angles Painters http://www.thelosangelespainters.com/
- Quinoa And Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes – Quinoa & Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes Will Definitely Have To Try To Get More Veggies And Quinoa On The Dinner Table. As Another Pinned Said, Would Be Great As Stuffed Peppers, Too
- Chicken and Cheese Lasagna Roll-Ups
- Cajun Chicken Pasta // Substitute Spaghetti Squash For A Low Carb Option#fresh #fastfood #skillet
- Cajun Drumsticks with Sausage and Okra
- California Chicken, Veggie, Avocado & Rice Bowl – Chicken Breasts, Olive Oil, Garlic, Onion Powder, Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Smoked Paprika, Parsley, Basil, Jasmine Or Basmati Rice, Red Pepper, Zucchini, Avocados, Lemon, Grape Tomatoes, Walnuts, & Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Baked Pasta Recipe | Vegetarian Recipes – Did Not Add As Much Cheese As Stated In Recipe. Added Spinach, Peppers And Garlic With The Noodles Then Added Homemade Veggie Sauce On Top Then Moz Cheese. Yum
- Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip – Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip Ingredients:1 Pkg Frozen Chopped Spinach (thawed, Drained), 1 Pkg Frozen Artichokes (or 14Oz Can) Finely Chopped, 1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese, 1 Cup Light Mayo (you Can Use Regular), 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder. Mix All Ingredients. Spoon Into Lightly Buttered 3 1/2 Quart Slow Cooker On High For About 1 Hour.
- Vegetarian: Top Slow-cooker Recipes – Slow Cooker Vegetarian Dish-polenta, Spinach, Tomato, Radicchio, Cheese, Beans With Garlic And Basil-pesto.
- Vegetable Casserole – We Think You’ll Love Our Vegetable Casserole. Here We’ve Combined Polenta, Spinach, Italian Cheese, And More! More Vegetarian Slow-cooker Dishes:www.bhg.com/…
- Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf
- Ground Turkey and Wild Rice Stuffed Peppers
- Curried Chicken Breasts