- 4 Tbsps Sugar
- 2 Tbsps Butter
- 3 tsps Salt
- 1 1/2 Cups hot water
- 2 Tbsps of rapid rise yeast
- 5 Cups flour
- Combine the ingredients and mix in a mixer or by hand until the dough is ready, but not less then 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle some flour in a bowl, put the dough in it and let it rise for half an hour.
- Cut the dough in half, make two balls and put in a baking pan after sprinkling some flour in it.
- Make some nice small cuts on top (see image) and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Brush an egg and sprinkle some salt.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 400F.