- 3 cups cubed and cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
- 1/4 cup feta, crumbled
- 8 lasagna pieces, cooked
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 1/2 cups of pasta sauce (either Prego or homemade tomato sauce)
1. Mix combine chicken, cheeses, milk, and pepper in a bowl.
2. On every lasagna piece, pour the half a cup of sauce and roll.
3. Pour one cup of sauce in a pyrex.
4. Place the lasagna rolls in the dish with the edge of the fold facing down.
5. Pour the rest of the sauce over the rolls.
6. Place cover before putting in the oven.
7. Bake for 30 mins at 375 degrees.
8. Sprinkle on top parmesan cheese.
- Baked Rotini with Chicken and Tomatoes
- Pressure Cooker Bolognese Ragu Pasta Sauce – Pressure Cooker Ragu Pasta Or Lasagna Sauce
- Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken 1 Package Of Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Breasts 1 Package Of Your Favorite Pasta (i Used Whole Wheat Bow Tie) 1 Block Of Cream Cheese 1 Packet Of Zesty Italian Seasoning (you Can Find This Right By All The Salad Dressings) 2 Cans Cream Of Chicken Soup Fresh Parmesan Cheese To Top It Off With
- Delicious Crock Pot Lasagna. For 6 Qt Crock Pot: 1.5 Lbs Hamburger, 1.75 C Cottage Cheese, 3/4 C Mozzarella, 3/4 C Parmesan, 1 Egg, 2 Jars Spaghetti Sauce, 1/2 Box Of Lasagna Noodles. Low For 3.5 Hours.
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Cajun Chicken Stuffed with Pepper Jack Cheese & Spinach
- Bow Tie Pasta with Spinach, Peppers, and Sausage
- Baked Pasta Recipe | Vegetarian Recipes – Did Not Add As Much Cheese As Stated In Recipe. Added Spinach, Peppers And Garlic With The Noodles Then Added Homemade Veggie Sauce On Top Then Moz Cheese. Yum
- Cajun Chicken Pasta // Substitute Spaghetti Squash For A Low Carb Option#fresh #fastfood #skillet
- Cheese Tortellini with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Fresh Basil
- Angel Hair Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Herbed Goat Cheese
- Creamy Fettuccine with White Beans and Basil