- 1 pound confectioners’ sugar
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter/margerine
- 1/2 cup mix of chopped-up nuts (if you wish, but not necessary)
- Use a sifter to aerate confectioners’ sugar, cocoa, and salt into a bowl suitable for microwaving.
- Add in milk and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Throw in the butter and microwave for 2 mins.
- Beat until soft and combined.
- Add nuts and stir (if you choose)
- Pour in average sized baking dish.
- Set aside for one hour.
- Cut into bars.