- 2 cups pasta
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 can cream for cooking.
- 2 cups shredded four-cheeses blend
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiled, add pasta and cook until ready.
- Drain paste, replace in the pot.
- Meanwhile make the sauce, in a skillet over a medium a heat – mix all the ingredients and bring to a boil while stirring. once the sauce has boiled remove immediately from heat.
- Pour the sauce to the pot with the pasta . Mix.