For the crust:
- 1 + 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 + 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the filling:
- 1 quart fresh blueberries
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- fresh whipped cream, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a 10 inch spring baking pan.
- Combine the crust ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Pour into the pan and level it up.
- Take half the blueberries and spread a layer over the dough.
- Mix the filling ingredient in a bowl with the rest of the blueberries. Add it as a top layer to the pan.
- Throw some blueberries on top of it if you like.
- Bake for about an hour, check if middle is done.